TheLastDreamerTheLastDreamer

Main Audio Reviews Stats

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

This is called progress!

Fluid graphic, lots of layers, awsome storyline, heartbreaking conclusion...Probably the best flash of the year!

Not...

WTFuture WTFuture

Meeeeeeezzzz

Actually, it was another great flash from your mind guys ! Your animation seems to have improved since the last flash you published. I liked the mouth special Fx XD ( the epic running scene at the end of the flash). Have you changed your mic or something? The voices seems different.

Ask Mr. Information! Ask Mr. Information!

Mr reviewer

I liked the oldschool style of the animation ...even if it was too...whatever.

Billy-Chops responds:

Yeah, I know, short!!! Thanks dude, I'm glad you liked it!

Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00] Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00]

Actually..

That's not a bad flash. The plot is kinda good, but there is no lip sync, it makes the characters more static.

The Sea The Sea

I'd say...

...creativly fucked...Freaked me out just like David Firth's stuff. It create an awkward feeling inside of me....

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Cooler than the song himself

The song was " A Letter from god " from the band"Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip" and this is no copy fool ! Lankie used it in his flash and quoted it on the play screen. This is the same song on their album , i don't see where is the "copy" thingy. Grrrr....damn haterz = 3 hate them. Anyway'z!

Truly, awsome flash music video man ! Good Sync with the song and fluid animation. Also i liked the "image" that you used , the lyrics are stronger with your visual support.

Note that the intro of the song is from another song of "Radiohead" wich "Dan le Sac VS. Scroobius" copied. You can also hear the main riff in most part of the song.

Lankie responds:

:D The review you were refering to has disapeared mysteriously so at first this seemed a bit odd! Thanks for review! Yes indeed they sample Radiohead for the backing music!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Aewsum

It really looks like the professional things we use to see on the tv = D. Reminds me about the boondocks.

Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day

ahah!

So funny !XD I loved the " Wtf " moment at the end of the clip...and the flie XD

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Lovely

That was so cute = 3....wish this could happen to me.

M. Barat est fatigué M. Barat est fatigué

Arf

Bah il avait une quequette bien animée...( L'animation était bonne je veux dire.) mais bon, j'ai pas trop comprit la logique derrière tout ça .