TheLastDreamerTheLastDreamer

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

French version

The game is great but, i'm from a place where we speak french and the traductions aren't right at all. : / Would you want me to translate your game in french the right way ? If so , MP me.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Awsome!

Awesome concept of an outstanding originality ! XD I've rarely seen games with sheeps. I liked the fact that every sheeps got his own skill. Beautiful graphics.

Sideways Sideways

Hail!

Overall, the game was good. The mechanics where working good and the graphics aren't bad. However, the concept has been used and re used.When i played, i had that feeling of " Déja-vu". There is a lack of originality but a strong concern of quality.

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

That was so.....AWSOME!

Loved the graphics and THE MUSIC ! " i have a car but i cannot drive.My sword is sharp but i cannot fight" Loved the style, loved the happiness that bring the song to me.

Battle Egg Battle Egg

....What the...

...egg? Lovely concept.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

Oh well...

+10 for the drawings , -9 for the wrong category... Unfortunately this is not a game. I kinda agree with botchoi...but keep drawing! Your drawings awsomness is confirmed.

Sabtastic responds:

FFFFFFFF... ]B<

..Christ sakes. There are like 20 people that I just finished replying to with this SAME complaint.
Let me explain like I did to them:

Newgrounds has TWO categories to submit under.
There is either the MOVIES category, or the GAMES/INTERACTIVE category. This is an INTERACTIVE flash book.

Go check it out, before you give other people shitty reviews for no reason.

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

Pointless...

BUT SO AWSOME ! I liked the surprise.

Mummy Tombs 2 Mummy Tombs 2

Awkward

The is too slow and the controls are silly , but i had a good time.

A Thanksgiving Soundboard A Thanksgiving Soundboard

AhAH!

I had a great time wasting my time XD

Another Tank defense Another Tank defense

Not impressed

This is obviously another classic defense game. There is no improvement on the basis of that genre:5 turrets, upgrades and never ending waves. There is no health bar on the turrets. Good game , but not impressive.