TheLastDreamerTheLastDreamer

Main Audio Reviews Stats

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

This is called progress!

Fluid graphic, lots of layers, awsome storyline, heartbreaking conclusion...Probably the best flash of the year!

Not...

WTFuture WTFuture

Meeeeeeezzzz

Actually, it was another great flash from your mind guys ! Your animation seems to have improved since the last flash you published. I liked the mouth special Fx XD ( the epic running scene at the end of the flash). Have you changed your mic or something? The voices seems different.

Ask Mr. Information! Ask Mr. Information!

Mr reviewer

I liked the oldschool style of the animation ...even if it was too...whatever.

Billy-Chops responds:

Yeah, I know, short!!! Thanks dude, I'm glad you liked it!

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

French version

The game is great but, i'm from a place where we speak french and the traductions aren't right at all. : / Would you want me to translate your game in french the right way ? If so , MP me.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Awsome!

Awesome concept of an outstanding originality ! XD I've rarely seen games with sheeps. I liked the fact that every sheeps got his own skill. Beautiful graphics.

Sideways Sideways

Hail!

Overall, the game was good. The mechanics where working good and the graphics aren't bad. However, the concept has been used and re used.When i played, i had that feeling of " Déja-vu". There is a lack of originality but a strong concern of quality.

==(Absentminded)== ==(Absentminded)==

Real groove !

I love this song ! Clever use of slap bass, synth sounds real good. I love the voices you put in some part of your song. Love it Mate !

Buoy responds:

Thanks much for the nice comments man!